Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Sobre la posición
Your responsibilities will include:
- Iterative development on the actual old-flavored solution, and progressive migration to the new stack.
- Creation of components with React.js
- Domain-driven design implementation of the provided solutions.
- Use and improve our Design System.
- Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
- Special focus on performance.
- Code reviews.
If you consider yourself proficient with:
- Web APIs
- Unit, Integration and e2e testing
- SEO & Web Performance
And may have some notions about:
- A/B Testing
- CI/CD Tools
- Webpack or other bundlers
- Domain-Driven Design
At Adevinta Spain we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and collaboration… so we’ll be eager to meet you if:
- You have previous experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, ...)
- You keep yourself up-to-date
- You are involved in the development community
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Senior Frontend Engineer InfoJobs
- Infojobs Spain