Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain we work so that millions of people find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, creating new connections that help us leave a positive footprint on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, autos.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people look for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And he finds it.
And to achieve this, in Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version every day to give your all and in which your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every way, in our people, our products and our community. Because equality is at the center of everything we do. Better as equals.
We create the future of digital marketplaces by helping thousands of people find what they are looking for. At Adevinta Spain we have a technical community that makes it possible and that never stops sharing everything it knows.
Also follow our blog with technical content: https://dev.to/adevintaspain
On our YouTube channel (Adevinta Spain Engineers) we have all the talks divided by domain: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImede_bms8k9kEWc-kNVSA
Sobre la posición
Your responsibilities will include:
Iterative development on the actual old-flavored solution, and progressive migration to the new stack.
Creation of components with React.js and SUI Framework.
Maintenance and documentation of framework components in a guide.
Support the backend developers in your team on the implementation of the needed components/APIs.
Help and contribute in the application’s architecture definition.
Domain-driven design implementation in the provided solutions.
Use software processes to ensure the quality of the code.
Creation / implementation of tools that can help the frontend, UI and UX teams with the workflow.
Special focus on performance.
Code review by Pull Request.
- APIs HTML5
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
- Domain Driven Design (DDD)
And we will value if you have knowledge in:
- Web Components
- Git from the console
- Process Automation (NPM)
- WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
At Adevinta Spain we strongly believe in knowledge sharing and collaboration… so we’ll be eager to meet you if:
- You have previous experience working with Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, ...)
- You keep yourself up-to-date
- You are involved in the development community
You still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we give everything to make it so. Therefore, we take maximum care of aspects of the day to day that may be key for you:
- We have a flexible schedule and you can telecommute one day a week. Now we all telework and you have the possibility of going to the office with all the security measures
- Every year we review the talent market to create competitive compensation packs. In addition, we have plans so that you can make part of your salary more flexible through other benefits such as: restaurant ticket, transport ticket, training or nursery.
- Your laptop will be a MacbookPro or Dell XPS and you can choose between an Iphone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of € 90 / month
- Your well-being is our priority. We offer medical insurance sponsored by the company and with a special price for your family
- We have a doctor in the office and we offer wellness options such as Yoga in the Madrid offices and a physiotherapist in Barcelona.
- You like to go to the gym? We subsidize 70% of your monthly fee and we have a special agreement with the Andjoy and McFit gyms
- You have 23 vacation days a year
- At the Barcelona office we offer free breakfast and drinks. You can also choose to eat the menu of the day freshly prepared in our canteen.
- You also have 5 extra days to attend conferences and you have one ticket per year paid by the company
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Frontend Engineer Real Estate
- Adevinta Spain