Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!
Sobre la posición
You’ll be joining a cross-functional product team at Milanuncios, whose general mission is to become the #1 generalist marketplace in the Spanish market.
What you'll do:
· Work in a multi-disciplinary team and develop client-side solutions that will be used by millions of users every day.
· Develop and implement systems using best practices and tools then document and communicate them
- Lead and drive initiatives and changes.
- Mentor junior team members
· Contribute to the definition and delivery of team objectives.
· Bring creativity and experimentation to your day-to-day activities.
· Work closely with our Product, and UX teams to drive product development and bring further value to our users.
· Lead discussions and contribute to technical decisions; striving for quality, performance, and clean architecture
- Exploit mobile devices, specific advantages, and new Android features to bring our app to a new level in the industry
- 5+ years of experience
- Deep experience with Kotlin (or Java) and RESTful APIs.
- Ability to lead technical initiatives and drive change across the organization.
- Has strong experience with Clean Architecture, Unit testing, UI testing, CI, and other techniques/tools used to deliver high-quality software
- Experience In The Following Areas Would Be a Bonus: Previous experience with e-commerce products or developing iOS apps, Web components, or back-end services.
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
Ever since COVID-19 hit, we've all been working remotely following the health recommendations, but the offices are open and you can go in whenever you'd like with all the necessary health measures in place. Now, we are shaping our new post-COVID-19 working model. It will be based on a hybrid formula that will have a significant remote work component.
Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Last but not least, you have 5 extra days to attend conferences and we offer one entrance ticket per year.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Senior Android Engineer
- Adevinta Spain