Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products, and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
We create the future of digital marketplaces by helping thousands of people find what they are looking for. At Adevinta Spain, we have a technical community that makes this possible and that is continuously sharing everything it knows.
You can also follow our blog with technical content: https://dev.to/adevintaspain
On our YouTube channel (Adevinta Spain Engineers), you can find all our talks divided up by domain: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCImede_bms8k9kEWc-kNVSA
Sobre la posición
Our role is to provide the sales teams with the data product information needed for proactive decision making to achieve competitive advantage over our competitors in the market.
Main Responsabilities :
Work in the Customer Intelligence team understanding the needs of the sales and analytics teams and providing solutions to solve them.
Analyze and develop end-to-end data capture, transformation and visualization solutions, ensuring data quality and data governance standards.
Alignment with Data Platform core teams.
Develop real-time event consumption and batch processing solutions.
Knowledge of SQL (Structured Query Language) at expert level.
We need a professional capable of covering the entire data cycle, from its collection and transformation to its analysis and visualization.
Mindset oriented to Agile, DevOps and Lean Thinking.
Experience with ETL tools (PDI) and processes, and BI visualization/dashboard solutions (Tableau, Qlik).
Good development practices (SOLID, testing) and data care (rigor for data quality).
Knowledge with Python and/or Scala, or some object-oriented language.
Knowledge of AWS, in particular S3 and Redshift.
Nice to have:
Database skills (Oracle, SQL, MySQL, etc.).
Knowledge of data models for Data Warehouse.
Valuable knowledge of Kafka, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark.
Knowledge of machine learning techniques for supervised and unsupervised classification and forecast/time series use cases.
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Every year we engage in benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training, and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an iPhone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen center/studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
- Adevinta Spain