Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!
Sobre la posición
You will participate as a Customer Intelligence analyst expert to provide the Motor and Milanuncios sales teams with the data product information needed and analysis to achieve competitive advantage over our competitors in the market working closely with the Sales managers in Motor and Milanuncios.
- Drive deep Customer analytics that lead to strategic decision making and actionable insights
- Provide support for Motor and Milanuncios departments, mainly sales teams, in solving business questions and opportunities through deep-dive analysis or the development of analytical solutions.
- Support monetization clusters and sales initiatives from data and analytics of pro clients perspective
- Contribute to the Customer Intelligence team to identify, develop and validate business and data opportunities in Motor and Milanuncios.
- Identify and validate opportunities leveraged on data and analytics (descriptive, predictive and prescriptive) to solve business opportunities in Motor and Milanuncios.
- Identify and develop sales solutions based on data and business analytics for the increase of efficiency and effectiveness of the sales processes and campaigns in customer acquisition, development and retention.
- Implement smart sales solutions with a holistic view of the customer life cycle: from awareness, acquisition, development to loyalty.
- Market analysis and evolution. Follow-up of commercial results.
- Participate in commercial planning: Sizing and structure of the sales portfolios, targets definition.
- Identify, coordinate and prioritize CRM requirements for each Marketplace
- Definition of commercial processes related with CRM for sales initiatives (new campaigns, Price and packaging, Price increase,…)
- Align with Data Platform core teams.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders.
- Communicate results in a clear and concise manner, with an understanding of data visualisation and the importance of drawing accurate conclusions from multiple data sources
⦁ 7+ years' experience in Statistical/ML techniques to solve supervised (regression, classification), unsupervised and forecast/time series use cases
⦁ Extensive experience with Python.
⦁ Business storytelling and communicating data insights to other departments
⦁ Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with multidisciplinary teams
⦁ Ability to convey complex technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Nice to have :
⦁ Experience with Docker and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes, ECS, Docker Swarm.
⦁ Knowledge of Motor marketplaces or similar
⦁ Extensive experience with SQL
⦁ Experience in BI visualization/dashboard solutions (Tableau, Qlik).
⦁ Knowledge of Git
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
Ever since COVID-19 hit, we've all been working remotely following the health recommendations, but the offices are open and you can go in whenever you'd like with all the necessary health measures in place. Now, we are shaping our new post-COVID-19 working model. It will be based on a hybrid formula that will have a significant remote work component.
Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Customer Intelligence Analyst Expert (Motor y Milanuncios)
- Adevinta Spain