Sobre la empresa
Adevinta is an international group present in 12 countries, and we are sure that you know our brands in Spain: fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net, and milanuncios, reach more than 18 million unique users per month: we are one of the top 10 companies with the largest internet audience in Spain! This and our more than 1,000 employees make us one of the leading tech companies on the Spanish market.
As a tech company, we have digital DNA. We love challenging the status quo and we are constantly thinking of new ways of doing things.We work using PEAK Performance, a streamlined way of working based on OKRs, and self-sufficient and self-organising teams. We believe in a culture of feedback and a close leadership style. In short, we create ever smarter solutions to offer our users and clients the best experience.
If you like challenges and believe in the power of connection as much as we do...Join our team!
Sobre la posición
Your responsibilities will include:
Develop reusable components with React.js
Contribute towards the delivery of functional and non-functional requirements.
Extend and maintain our technical documentation.
Coordinate and collaborate with other team members in order to deliver value to our users.
Performance-driven development, embracing best practices, and aiming to deliver great quality software.
If you’re a team player, data-driven, and have an analytical mind, and you share and feel our company Values:
Sharing and collaborating for the common good
Satisfaction for our users and customers
Integrity in everything we do
Personal drive to achieve our dreams
Joy in working together
1-2 years of experience
ECMAScript 6 (ES6 / ES2015)
WPO: Web Performance Optimization & Tools
Nice to have:
Git from the console
Process Automation (NPM)
Agile Methodologies (Scrum, Lean, ...)
- Work with excellent professionals to solve hard technical challenges.
- Be part of a company with an excellent working environment and modern, creative offices.
- Opportunities for development and growth within the company and the international group.
- Flexible working hours 8-10h / 17-19h, Friday afternoons off.
- 23 paid vacation days per year, plus the 24th and 31st of December off.
- Intensive workday during summer months and Easter (34h work week).
- Medical insurance.
- Attractive remuneration according to your experience.
- MacBook Pro or Dell equivalent laptop + iPhone XR or Samsung S10.
- Free breakfast, coffee, and fruit.
- Flexible compensation
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Junior Frontend Engineer Milanuncios
- Adevinta Spain