Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Adevinta is so much more than just a workplace. We have obtained the Great Place to Work certificate and 91% of our employees say that Adevinta Spain is an excellent place to work. An international accreditation that shows that we are one of the best companies to work for!
Sobre la posición
We are seeking a well-rounded and experienced top-performer with outstanding critical, analytical and communication skills. As a Strategy Associate you will work in a rapidly changing industry, demonstrating business research and assessment, problem-solving, analysis and long term corporate planning skills, incl. scenario planning. With a passion for digital, you have a strong affinity for online business, preferably with previous experience in a similar sector. A good fit with Adevinta’s culture will be a must.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy, the Strategy Associate interacts with a variety of stakeholders across the Company, challenging the status quo, facilitating strategic reflection and articulating key elements via succinct and high quality materials. He/she works thoroughly with experts across a variety of fields and is able to interact and provide support at multiple layers of the organization.
Previous experience in top-tier strategy consultancy
Team player, with ability to work with multiple departments within the Company
Self-motivator with strong intellectual curiosity, problem solving attitude, financial planning and analytical skills, incl. solid business judgement
Data-driven mentality, taking decisions based on structured analysis with sharp attention to detail
Experience in interacting with senior executives and preparing relevant documentation, i.e. executive business reviews, investment proposals, etc.
Proficient with spreadsheets & presentations suites (MS Office, G Suite, etc.)
Fluent in Spanish & English
Position is based in Adevinta’s Barcelona headquarters
Aim for excellence, great is just not good enough for you!
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Ever since COVID-19 hit, we've all been working remotely following the health recommendations, but the offices are open and you can go in whenever you'd like with all the necessary health measures in place. Now, we are shaping our new post-COVID-19 working model. It will be based on a hybrid formula that will have a significant remote work component.
- Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Strategy Associate/Investment Analyst
- Adevinta Spain