Sobre la empresa
What we want to achieve, together
At Adevinta Spain, we work hard so that millions of people can find what they are looking for through our six marketplaces, building new connections that help us make a positive impact on the planet.
We are Fotocasa, habitaclia, InfoJobs, coches.net, motos.net and Milanuncios. Every day, 1 in 2 people search for a new opportunity in one of our marketplaces in Spain. And they find it.
And to do so, at Adevinta Spain we create an environment where you are your best version of yourself every day, where you can give your all, and where your uniqueness adds to our diversity. Diversity in every sense of the word, in our people, in our products and our community. Because equality is at the heart of everything we do. Better as equals.
Sobre la posición
- To develop high performing multidisciplinary teams that deliver value continuously and maximises it in the long term.
- To help engineers with their career development to achieve their maximum potential as fast as possible, while keeping their contribution at the highest level.
- You will be the line manager for up to 3 teams (~15 engineers) doing 1o1s, dev talks, performance reviews, hiring, holidays, etc.
- You will act as a Servant Leader helping teams being self-sufficient (solving conflicts, managing dependencies, achieving business goals, improving continuously, increasing performance, etc.)
- You will ensure that teams keep a healthy balance between short term delivery and long term sustainability aligned with product (ex: keep technical debt under control, ensuring that teams react on health metrics, etc).
- You will foster a feedback culture based on Radical Candor creating a psychologically safe environment.
- You will need to be up to date with the industry technical standards.
- You will be a gatekeeper of the agile development framework inside teams ensuring the discipline end2end aligned with the guidance of our Agile Coaches.
- You will not make technical decisions, we don’t expect you to be the strongest technician. Those decisions will be made by senior individual contributors instead.
- People management: Assertiveness, empathy, influence, fairness, honesty, humbleness and win for team fail for the manager.
- Extensive written and oral communication.
- Agile frameworks, lean startup, scrum, kanban, OKR, etc
- Leadership: influencer, change driver, people & org developer, strategic thinker
- Technical skills: Be familiar with the concepts of accelerate metrics and capabilities, testing, AWS, distributed systems, SOLID, java, kotlin, reactjs, microservices, kafka, etc.
Still there? We have more to tell you
At Adevinta Spain, we believe in the power of a fair and equitable benefits policy. And we do everything we can to make it so. Therefore, we pay special attention to all aspects that are key in your day-to-day life:
- We make a flexible schedule available and one day of remote work per week. Currently, we are all working remotely, however, you do have the chance to go to the office where all the hygienic and security measures are in place.
- Every year we engage into benchmarking against the external market in order to create competitive compensation packages. Moreover, we do have plans that allow you to "flex your gross salary" in order to purchase benefits such as meal vouchers, commuters card, training and child care.
- All Adevintans have in common the passion for innovation and technology. You can choose whether to have a Macbook or Dell XPS laptop and you can opt for an Iphone or a Samsung.
- We subsidize your parking up to a maximum of 90€/ month.
- Your well-being is our priority. We cover fully for your medical insurance and we allow family members to be added to the policy for a discounted price.
- We have a doctor in our facilities and we do offer extra wellness initiatives such as Yoga at the office in Madrid and physiotherapy in Barcelona.
- Do you like going to the gym? We sponsor 70% of the monthly fee of your chosen centre/ studio and we have agreements with both Andjoy and McFit for discounted membership prices.
- We enjoy 23 days of paid-time-off a year.
- In Barcelona offices we offer free breakfast and beverages🥐 You can choose the daily menu freshly prepared in our canteen.
Together, creating...Adevinta Spain!
Engineering Manager Development teams
- Adevinta Spain